Mediation in Hillingdon
Confidential and Effective Conflict Resolution
Schedule a Mediation Session Today
- Q: What is mediation?
- A: Mediation is a voluntary process where a neutral third party - the mediator - helps parties in conflict reach a mutually acceptable agreement.
- Q: Why should I choose Alexander Christian?
- A: Our experienced mediators use proven techniques to help you reach a resolution quickly and affordably, without the need for costly litigation.
- Q: What types of conflicts can mediation help with?
- A: We offer mediation services for civil and commercial disputes, including but not limited to: employment disputes,contract disputes, real estate disputes, environmental disputes, and healthcare disputes.
Expert Mediation Services in Harrow You Can Trust.
Mediation areas we deal with:
- Personal injury disputes
- Consumer disputes
- Money disputes
- Wills, probate and inheritance disputes
- Trust disputes
- Guardianship disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Boundary issues between neighbours and landowners or users
- Community disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Land and property disputes
- Elder arrangement disputes
- Exit agreements
- Invoices and service disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Deal mediation
- Breach of contract disputes
- Bankruptcy mediation
- Charity disputes
- Domain name and passing off disputes
- Family business disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Company Director disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Reputation mediation
- Building and contractor disputes
Serving clients in Uxbridge, Hayes, Northolt, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip, Eastcote, Hillingdon Heath, Ickenham, Uxbridge Moor, Northwood, Hill End, Harefield, South Harefiels, Newyears Green, North Hillingdon, Uxbridge Moor, Stockley Park, Hayes End, Hayes Town, Yeading, West Drayton, Sipson, Harmmondsworth, Harlington, Cranford Park, Longford and surrounding areas